Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pure and Simple

Admittedly, a very large portion of my day is spent waxing, that is, removing hair as opposed to performing facials.  And most of the wax time is spent doing Brazilian waxes, but that is a topic for another day, so you can stop cringing.  Even though facials don’t rule my work, the products rock my world!

That is why I am so excited to finally get in the Bioelements – ‘All Things Pure’ line! Four little power packed products that are natural and organic!

I am so in love with the fact that my clients will be able to read and understand the short list of product ingredients found on the side of the box. Now please don’t misunderstand me, I am not a vegan who doesn’t wear leather. Under most circumstances I will opt for more wholesome choices in life as long as they are convenient. And convenience is relative isn’t it? (I say as I sip my triple shot vanilla latte & look for a power source for my MacBook Pro).

If I had to pick a favorite out of the four products, hmmm tough call, but it would be ‘Scrub’. An awesome exfoliator that starts off a little grainy and melts so you know when you are done and it’s time to rinse.




No comments:

Post a Comment